Monday, February 21, 2011
Here are some categories I've been musing about:
1) Blue Monday, posts on melancholy, color, and who knows? In non-linear time, it might not even fall on a Monday.
2) Fat Tuesday, posts about wonderful food, indulgences, and maybe confessions (as some other bloggers I visit have a Confession Tuesday). "Fat" will be a good word, about the fullness of life.
3) Hump of the Week, which may or may not fall on Wednesday, the hump of the week. These might also be sexy posts. Or not. I imagine there will be attempts at humor, my quirky brand of stand up comedy. Possibly typed with my figners* glued together.
4) Throwaway, which might apply to Thursday or random coincidii or the vast abyss. But I want to incorporate recycling and gratitude, too. This may turn into Wasteful Love as a category suggesting we have so much love we can "waste" it by handing it out freely wherever we go, a John Shelby Spong idea re-seen in this context.
5) Petty Peeves, an opportunity to rant and complain, possibly on a Friday. Might also be called Cranky Doodle Day and involve *crafting.
6) Slattern Day, for all things slatternly and the general celebration or avoidance of housework.
7) Poetry Someday, which might fall on a Sunday, or any other day of the non-linear week. Poetry reviews, explications, samples, and/or occasional prompts.
Do (any of) these appeal to you?!