Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fear Nothing

Fear nothing! Not even a photoshopped flower. Oh, I hope it is real. I have white bleeding hearts in my garden and would love to have some black ones!

Beautiful day in the cemetery today! Sunshine! Leaves! Acorns!

In poetry news, here is a review of Fear Nothing of the Future or the Past, by Angie Macri, newly posted at Escape Into Life.

And here's a new theatre review, by Scott Klavan, of The Killing of Sister George. I've never seen it. (And the dolls do scare me.)

4 comments:

seana graham said...

I hope that flower is real too!

Kathleen said...

Sadly, the comments at Natural Garden, where it came from, suggest it is photoshopped...but we can HOPE! Someone might certainly develop such a beautiful thing, though so far I've not found seeds for it available online.

Collagemama said...

I remember reading Thomas Costain's book, "The Black Rose" for leisure pleasure when I was about thirteen. Ever since I've been intrigued by black flowers like Queen of the Night tulips. I hope your bleeding heart is real, but it looks live an inverted photo.

Kathleen said...

I "fear" you are right about the probably-altered photo.