Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blog Silence

Sorry about that. The blog silence, I mean. Etc. The flickering, then black screen thing has continued, and I can't work on my own computer till I get it fixed, and I am too busy to get it fixed. Standing in Evergreen Cemetery in Bloomington, Illinois, all week, being Georgina Trotter (1836-1904) twenty-four times a day!! It's fun but exhausting. And I am afraid I will speak in an Irish accent to the people at Best Buy if I attempt computer repair in the late afternoon. So, anyhoo.... Later!

2 comments:

Collagemama said...

What if Georgina Trotter stormed into Best Buy wearing her hat like a visitor from the graveyard? I think that might get you fast service and be a lot of fun!

seana graham said...

Too bad for us, but when a lot's going on, sometimes these computer crashes can be a blessing in disguise. We'll see you when you get back!