Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dates


What the heck is the date today? I've been remembering to write 2013 on things (checks, paying the bills), but I sent out a series of emails with the wrong dates in them because I was looking at last year's calendar. It's still on the back of my office door. And still on the December page.

Nothing made sense. Nothing.

I should have looked at my Reading Woman calendar.

Yes, eventually I did.

She looks so calm, doesn't she? That's because she is reading a book, not the wrong calendar.

What can I say? It's Slattern Day in the blog.

6 comments:

seana graham said...

Beautiful dates, though. I have to confess that I did not know that was waht a date tree looked like.

Kathleen said...

Many thanks to Wikipedia!

seana graham said...

What would we do without it?

Collagemama said...

Tomorrow will be a realio trulio Monday, Jan. 7. Maybe we will all get our days and dates straight then.

Kathleen said...

Thank you, yes, and Monday I need to visit the bank, which often gives calendars away!!

Kathleen said...

Also, thanks for reminding me of Custard the Dragon!!